NEW VENDORS WELCOME!
Our applications are revised and mailed each year. Please send us your complete mailing address and we’ll add you to our list! Or you can download and print the forms you need!
All forms are created in “PDF” format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 6.0 or higher.
Download Vendor Application
Food Vendors (consumable product) must also download:
Download Food Vendor Application
2019 Food Application
Health Unit Forms
Special Event Food Provider Application
Norfolk County License
Special Event Permit and Safety Form
All Vendors are required to provide insurance as follows:
- $2,000,000 Bodily Injury & Property Damage – Inclusive
- Port Dover Board of Trade – Lynn River Music & Arts Festival, and The Corporation of Norfolk County shown on the Certificate of Insurance as an additional insured.
- Port Dover Board of Trade, 19 Market St. W., Port Dover, ON N0A1N0
- Corporation of Norfolk County, 50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe, ON N2Y4H3
- Certificate of Insurance can be faxed directly to the Port Dover Board of Trade at 519-583-3275.
Municipal Requirements: (due 30 days before event): Vendors selling consumable goods (food/drink) must complete the Norfolk County Special Event Vendor Permit and the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit Food Providers Application and return it with their application to Lynn River Music & Arts Festival, P.O. Box 700, Port Dover, ON N0A 1N0.